|WHO WE ARE
|Who is providing this notice?
||F&M Bank and Trust Co.
|WHAT WE DO
|How does F&M Bank and Trust Co. protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured ﬁles and buildings. We authorize our employees to get your information only when they need it to do their work, and we require companies that work for us to protect your information.
|How does F&M Bank and Trust Co. collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an Account
- Provide employment information
- Apply for a loan
- Give us your employment history
- Give us your income information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can't I limit all sharing?
|Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes-information about your credit worthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be ﬁnancial and nonﬁnancial companies.
- F&M Bank and Trust Co. has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be ﬁnancial and nonﬁnancial companies.
- F&M Bank and Trust Co. does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between non afﬁliated ﬁnancial companies that together market ﬁnancial products or services to you.
Our joint marketing partners include:
- Detalus Securities, LLC
- Mid America Mortgage Services, Inc.
|Questions? Call 573-221-6424