You Can Now Order Your Debit Card Online!
In order to provide faster, more secure service, we are now printing our debit cards in-house. No worries about cards or PINs getting lost in the mail, or waiting for two weeks to receive them. You will be able to pick up your card at your local branch typically within the same day.
Just follow these simple steps to order yours!
- Pick your design from the selections below.
- There are three choices for our Standard Card and 12 choices for our Select Card. The Standard Card is free and the Select Card has a $5 fee.
- We also have cards with local school mascots, and will donate $5 of the $20 charge to the school that you choose (students pay only $10).
- You could also choose our Custom Card for $15. With this card, you can provide your own picture which we will imprint on your card. (Click here for our Custom Image Guidelines.)
- Once you have chosen the card you want, you can call, 573-221-6424, or email us at email@example.com with your decision (please be sure you include your name and the last 4 digits of your social security number or the last 4 digits of your existing account number in your email).
If you choose a custom card, you can email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org following the Image Format and Size guidelines listed below.
- We will notify you by a return email, call, or text (please include your phone number) when your card is ready. When you come in to pick it up, you will choose your 4 digit PIN and be on your way! If you are opening your account online, your card will be ready when you come in to sign your documents.
F&M Bank reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether a submitted image will be accepted or rejected. Click here for our Custom Image Guidelines.
Standard Debit Card (no fee)
Select Debit Cards ($5)
School Mascot Cards ($20, or $10 for a student)
When you purchase a school mascot card we will donate $5 to your school!
Custom Cards: $15
Email us your picture and we will create a custom card for you!
F&M Bank reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether a submitted image will be accepted or rejected. Click here for our Custom Image Guidelines
Image Format and Size:
- Image files need to be in either jpeg, gif or png formats
- Images should be a minimum of 1024 x 786 pixels for best picture quality.
- Small images will reproduce poorly; for best results and greater image clarity, use larger images with higher resoultions (at least 300 dpi)
What to do for a lost or stolen debit card:
If you need to cancel or “Hot Card” a lost or stolen debit card after normal bank hours (evenings or weekends) please call 1-800-554-8969.
Our processor will ask you several questions for security purposes. Please have the following information ready to speed the process, and safeguard your account.
- the account number your card is tied to
- your physical mailing address
- your social security number
You must know all of these items or they will not cancel the card over the phone.
It is very important that this get done as quickly as possible once you become aware that your card has been lost or stolen.
During normal banking hours, please call 573-221-6424 or 573-221-7612 and we will be happy to help you.
ATTENTION: VISA CHECK CARD (debit cards) HOLDERS
Reminder: For your protection, please use your Personal Identification Number (PIN), where accessible, when transacting business with your Visa Check Card. It is a much safer transaction than the "swipe and sign" (credit card) type of transactions.
If you have questions about your debit card, give us a call at 573.221.6424