Mobile Banking & Deposit
Bank Anywhere – Anytime with the F&M Bank App
New Mobile Banking Users: When you log on to your Online Banking for the first time you will see a splash page asking if you want to enroll in Mobile Banking. You will have 3 options to choose from: Enroll Now, Ask Me Later or Decline. You must select one of the 3 in order to continue your online banking session. (If you choose Decline, you can always enroll at a later date by clicking “Options” during your Online Banking session.)
Set up for all phones is quick, easy and secure! You will need to know your user name, password and the answers to your security questions. That’s it!
For the Downloadable App Follow these 2 Easy Steps:
Step 1: Go to the App Store or Google Play and search for F&M Bank Hannibal and download the App.
Step 2: Enter your Online Banking Login information.
You are now ready to use the App! You can view your accounts, transfer money between your accounts and now pay your bills!
Existing Mobiliti Users: When you click on the Touch Banking App, you will be directed to your App Store to download our new Custom App. You will need to log in with your username, password and security questions. Once you get logged into our new Custom App, you can delete the TouchBanking App as it will no longer work to access your accounts.
Check Free Bill Pay is now available on your mobile device! You can pay bills, change and cancel payments directly from our Mobile Banking App. Click the Payments Tab and click “Make a Payment” to pay a bill.
You cannot add billers or change biller information in the App you must log on to Bill Pay in order to add new billers or make changes to existing billers.
Call a Customer Service Representative today to add the Mobile Deposit feature to your app today!
- Using the Mobility App, select "Deposits" from the menu and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Take a photo of the front and back of the endorsed check.
- Submit the photos and you're done!
Important information you need to be aware of:
- To use Mobile Deposit, you must be enrolled in Online Banking and have the F&M Bank App installed on your iPhone or Android Device. Then call Customer Service to activate the Mobile Deposit feature.
- Endorsement must include your signature and "For Mobile Deposit" or the Mobile Deposit box must be checked.
- Only one original check may be deposited at a time.
- You agree to scan and deposit checks drawn on Domestic Financial Institutions.
The following items are NOT accepted through the Mobile Deposit System:
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than yourself (Third Party Checks).
- Checks payable to yourself and another party who is not a Joint Owner on the account.
- Checks payable through a Foreign Financial Institution or in Foreign Currency.
- Checks that show evidence of alteration, or that you know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn.
- Checks that are stale dated or postdated.
- Items stamped "non-negotiable".
- U.S. Savings Bonds
Q: Do I need to have Online Banking to use Mobile Banking?
A: Yes, you will need to have Online Banking to enroll in Mobile Banking.
Q: Do I need mobile web access to use Mobile Banking?
A: No, Text Message Banking is available. Any mobile phone with texting capabilities can instantly view balances, recent transactions, and receive ATM and branch location information. Standard text rates apply.
Q: What do I use for my Mobile Banking password?
A: The password used for Mobile Banking is the same as the password you use to log on to Online Banking. If you change your Online Banking password, your Mobile Banking password will also change.
Q: How many services may I sign up for?
A: You can sign up for all 3 services available: Text Message Banking, Mobile Browser Banking and Downloadable Application.
Q: Can I add more than one mobile phone?
A: Yes. You can enroll several mobile devices for Mobile Banking. To add a new phone, log on to Online Banking and click the Options tab. Scroll down to the Mobile Banking Profile box and click “Manage Devices”. Locate and click the “Add New Phone” button, enter the mobile phone number, and click Continue to complete your request.
Q: Is Mobile Banking secure?
A: Absolutely. Mobile Banking employs industry best practices with regards to security. It has been assessed against industry security criteria by a number of independent system security experts.
- Authentication – Mobile Browser and application solution customers are authenticated for every interaction with any Mobile Banking component. Customers are authenticated by username and password or by utilizing existing login credentials for single sign-on.
- Encryption – 128-bit encryption is used for all transactions within Mobile Banking.
- Fraud – Mobile Banking incorporates mechanisms such as transaction validation and transaction reconciliation processes to detect fraud.
Q: Is my personal or financial information stored on my phone?
A: No. Mobile Banking does not save any files with personal or financial information on your mobile device. That information stays strictly within online banking.
Q: What if my phone is lost or stolen?
A: If your mobile device is lost or stolen, no one can access your account without knowing your password and answers to your security questions. To prevent unauthorized access to your account, you can deactivate your phone in Online Banking. Select the Options tab and click Manage Devices in the Mobile Banking profile box. Within the My Phones tab, select “Stop Using this Phone for Mobile Banking” in the drop down box and click Go.
Q: What if my phone number changes?
A: If your mobile phone number changes, simply update your mobile phone number in Online Banking. Select the Options tab and click Manage Devices within the Mobile Banking Profile Box. Within the My Phones tab, locate and select “Change my phone number” in the dropdown box and click Go. The Mobile Phone Number page is displayed. Enter the updated phone number and click Next.
Q: How do I stop using Mobile Banking on my phone?
A: To stop using Mobile Banking on your mobile device, simply stop this in Online Banking. Select the options tab and click Manage Devices within the Mobile Banking Profile box. Within the My Phones tab, locate and select “Stop Using this Phone for Mobile Banking” in the drop down box and click Go.
Q: How do I change the services available on my phone?
A: To change services on your mobile device, simply change this in Online Banking. Select the options tab and click Manage Devices within the Mobile Banking Profile box. Within the My Phones tab, locate and select “Change my Mobile Banking Services” in the drop down box and click Go.
Q: Do I need a smartphone to use Mobile Banking?
A: No, Mobile Banking will work with any mobile device that allows text messaging or has access to the web.
Q: Are the text keywords case-sensitive?
A: No. Whether you type “BAL” or “bal”, a response with your account balance information is sent to your mobile device.
Q: What should I do if I don’t get a response to a request?
A: Make sure you are sending a text message to our bank short code, 99588. Check the keyword. Text “HELP” for a list of keywords.
Q: Why are my results sent as multiple messages?
A: Text messages are limited to 160 characters. If the account information exceeds the character limit, your account information is sent in multiple messages – no more than five at a time.
Q: I have text messaging enabled on my mobile device, why can’t I receive text messages?
A: Your mobile carrier may be blocking short codes or you may have blocked short codes on your mobile device. Short codes must be enabled to use Mobile Banking. Contact your mobile carrier regarding this issue.
* F&M Bank and Trust Co. does not charge customers for Mobile Banking; however, mobile web access and texts sent to your mobile device may be subject to a fee from your wireless service provider